Introducing the Mud Master Machine
Click Here for more photos
A dream come true All-in-One power mixer, pump, and texture sprayer.
In addition to power mixing mud, the Mud Master fills Automatic Taping Tools and sprays Texture with a dependable and powerful 1L4 Rotor Stator pump. Mixing and Pumping drywall mud has never been easier with one mix and pump dial and one auto shut off switch for filling bazookas
Your back and muscles will thank you for not having to manually mix mud, pump mud, and carrying mud buckets. You will be able to mix a new batch of mud while working with your tools. When you come back, the mud will be ready for pumping.
The Mud Master has a covered tank, no messy splashing while mixing and no dirty buckets to clean. The covered tanks prevent the mud from drying out. Mud can stay in the tank for long periods of time without drying up
When the Mud Master is filling the tools, the mixer automatically runs. This keeps the mud mixed and flowing to the pump without air pockets. No one needs to push the mud down!
Finally, the modular design makes the Mud Master easy to disassemble and clean when needed.
- Mixes Mud, Fill Auto Taping Tools, and Sprays Texture
- Mixes by slowly folding the mud without aerating.
- Cuts labor costs. The Mud Master does the mixing while you keep working.
- Fills a bazooka in about 10-12 seconds. The remote control automatically stops the flow of mud when full.
- Sprays Acoustics, knockdown, and fine textures.
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- FREE Freight Shipping to Commercial Addresses. Additional cost for Residential Deliveries
110/220 Volts AC 50/60 Hz
Mixer Motor: 2.9 Amps DC at max load with 60 RPM
Pump Motor: 4.3 Amps DC at max load
Dimensions: 47.5" H x 21.5" W x 21.5" L
Dry Weight: 97lbs
Wheel: 16" Airless Flat Free (wheel barrow type)
Tank Capacity: 7 gallons
Outlet Tube: 1"